Thursday, March 11, 2010
Rainbows and Everything Nice
I thought I will take just abit of time t blog. Since I'm waiting for boo t end practice. I'm currently in school and finally reformat my laptop t windows 7 and most importantly out of RP's domain. hoho. ^^ Things take on a good turn. Well afterall there bounds t be obstacles in relationships, dont you think? Needless t say, there are moments when your relationship take on the down ride of the rollercoaster. But it takes strength t make it go up again. Not everything is rosy always, bcos this is just.. life.
I'm glad t pull this through.
And through a friend of mine, I learnt forgiveness and giving people the chance t make amends, and let the good memories of her past affect her decision. I think she's strong, bcos if it were me.. there'll only be goodbye and never a real hello again.
5:26:00 PM


