Sunday, December 06, 2009
Sugar Spice & Eveything Nice
It's going t be a long day tmr(technically today). It's the cousin's wedding - like finally. And I think Huici's gonna say, "why your relatives always get married one..!". Eh hello Xiaojie,dont tell me you've only got one relative/cousin/sibling lorr. It's not that they keep getting married right. LOL.
Long hectic day today and exceptionally no thanks t the terrible cramps.
But there's one thing that I truly love.. the awesome lip smacking food. And if I were t get married someday, I'm gonna engage this wedding caterer. :9
The solemnization was held at the mosque and so was the exchanging of gifts. hehe I'm only eyeing the chocolate.
Did you see the golden box at the most left of the picture? It was filled with 'treasures' and when I say treasure, there really are.. all sorts of candies & chocolates :9 so i chose t help t carry that item onto our minibus and "help" myself t some treasures as well.. talk about the incentives.
Now now don't you say I'm like Arief, bcos I'm not a swine, hokay?
My favouritest boy!
Now can someone tell me quick where's the neck?? HAHAHA. First 2 will get a kiss from him. :P
1:51:00 AM

