NAF, 19
My stories, your entertainment.

"When there is nothing left, that is when you find out that love is all you need."



nattymoo nattymoo

Friday, December 04, 2009

Oh my! I have been gone for quite awhile haven't I? I almost forgot that this space even exist. Now now, I have been too active on twitter these days especially since I've got the gadget to instantly send my tweet across.. talking about convenience huh. And of course the rave over iPhone!

But no matter what, I would still love to make a comeback to this little space that I've built over these years..

Remember when I said RPWS concert was mad awesome? Well below are the pictures of the people whom I really enjoyed their company a hell lot and adore so much. And remember when I said there's a mad rush working for Cpt Yusri's surprise gift? Below too is the outcome of it.. and we're really proud mama(s) over our little baby(the frame) LOL!

Go on, feast your eyes on them. B-)



Those little skinny bitches. Now who says bitches are just girls huh?


Susu. Who brought Naim along to be part of our wonderful audience.

HAHA MAD FUNNY! Look at DARUL. Gonna miss their antics.


Boo a.k.a Mr Soloist for the night.Did us proud! uhh no.. your mummy proud!




Okay now, will be back for another entry. Promise.. pinky?


1:21:00 PM