Friday, December 25, 2009
Merry Merry Xmas!
The day started out good - headed down t JP t help papa recontract his hp. But my goodness, no offense but for a moment I thought I was at little India. Like seriously it kinda scared the shit outta me.
Stayed home throughout and I'm so glued t my laptop - the greatest companion apart frm my iPhone. You know why? I was watching "how I met your mother".. AWESOME show you all should go watch if you haven't. I know I know what you gonna say arief.. But heck I'm really addicted t the show I keep wanting more. How like that..
The waiting time was pretty long and my stomach was growling alr bcos I didn't get a proper bfast lah. Mad hungry that upon reaching hm, I went straight t the kitchen in my hunt for food. Pls don't mind me being swiney and all but a hungry girl is an angry girl, hokay?
Stayed home throughout and I'm so glued t my laptop - the greatest companion apart frm my iPhone. You know why? I was watching "how I met your mother".. AWESOME show you all should go watch if you haven't. I know I know what you gonna say arief.. But heck I'm really addicted t the show I keep wanting more. How like that..
Anyways, Merry merry Xmas t all of you! Even though I don't celebrate it but gifts are greatly welcome with arms wide open. Hehehe.
Oh ya and happy 6th month my sweet pumpkin! The space in the card isnt enough t express all out t you. But I hope you like it anyways and dont mind how skimpy the card looks. You know.. it is really comforting t have you around bcos you brought me peace whenever I see you smile and take me away from the chaos around us. Despite our fights, we still find a way t make up t each other at the end of the day. And as cliche as it might sound, you know how much you mean the world t me and I couldnt ask for more. Love you baby.. <3
10:29:00 PM



