Thursday, November 12, 2009
Breakfree
RPWS Concert - check.
FYP Green Event - check.
Finally I'm done with both. What more, one happened right after the other. Just before I could clean off my sweat from the concert, I had to be prepared for the whole day FYP event that happened the following day (even though I felt that it was redundant). Mentally prepared more like it, because I spent the entire night out at Woodlands and only got on the train home to change early the next morning. Needless to say that, preparation was both con-currently going on.
But I have to say I have a bunch of understanding teammates - those times when we went panic over the performer and the limited resources, and those moments where we have to be in sch almost every day.
Plus the supportive band committee for letting me handle my FYP when I need to, even on the concert day.
Oh and did I mention that the concert was mad awesome! Despite the minor glitches here and there (paham2 ah Arief), we actually got the crowd roaring and shaking their booties off to our awesomeeee finale.
Mumsy was having her time laughing at me (&she just had to remind me on how we dance - just a moment ago); it was Cpt Yusri's Farewell + Surprise Dance Item. & plus the mad rush to complete his gift in btween our break time. But it was all worth it, to make it a memorable last concert for him.
It's nice to have some free time again now after quite sometime.
& will do a proper update on the concert soon with the pictures.
Loves.
FYP Green Event - check.
Finally I'm done with both. What more, one happened right after the other. Just before I could clean off my sweat from the concert, I had to be prepared for the whole day FYP event that happened the following day (even though I felt that it was redundant). Mentally prepared more like it, because I spent the entire night out at Woodlands and only got on the train home to change early the next morning. Needless to say that, preparation was both con-currently going on.
But I have to say I have a bunch of understanding teammates - those times when we went panic over the performer and the limited resources, and those moments where we have to be in sch almost every day.
Plus the supportive band committee for letting me handle my FYP when I need to, even on the concert day.
Oh and did I mention that the concert was mad awesome! Despite the minor glitches here and there (paham2 ah Arief), we actually got the crowd roaring and shaking their booties off to our awesomeeee finale.
Mumsy was having her time laughing at me (&she just had to remind me on how we dance - just a moment ago); it was Cpt Yusri's Farewell + Surprise Dance Item. & plus the mad rush to complete his gift in btween our break time. But it was all worth it, to make it a memorable last concert for him.
It's nice to have some free time again now after quite sometime.
& will do a proper update on the concert soon with the pictures.
Loves.
7:24:00 PM

