We were both mad starving right after his meeting ended because apparently we havent eaten anything yet for the day. I told him I felt like eating a lot.. which he then suggested a feast. More like ‘pigging’ that is.. we settled for Al-Ameen @ Woodgrove.
Whoa I tell you.. thank god we sat at the side, at least people won’t really get a view of our table which is full of dishes.
There were fish(which is of generous proportion for 2pax!), a bowl of tom yum, boiled cockles, omelette and kangkong belacan. Nom nom nom. :9
And our deal is to finish every single one of the dish and not complain at the least bit.. of which he lost to me. HAHAHA.
It was awesome – we talked, we eat, we comment about people, we eat AGAIN, we laughed over our own silly jokes, we talked about people we know, and we eat AGAIN till we were mad full..
It was so carefree like we’re in our own world that we built just for ourselves. There’s no pressure and whatnots about school, band etc. We were like 2kids being childish and just be our silly selves.. XD
p.s. Twitter (pronounced as TWEET-ER ah arief!) is so freaking addictive. I even got him to install twitter application for iPhone for me in his phone! Hahahaha.

