Saturday, August 15, 2009
LETHARGIC
I'd been mad tired these days but idk why haha. And I haven't been getting sufficient sleep also and so that explains why I might seemed pretty cranky and beetchy for the past few days. Somehow I felt like I've lost the vibes to blog again and I felt like ditching this blog eh but no! That's not gonna happen hehe.Okay so FYP1's finally over but the 2nd one's gonna start real soon too i guess because apparently, we attended the briefing already. But let's just say that in the meantime, relax some muscle and take a breather. However, not for long because apparently the tests are starting next week, oh how taxing can it be when all the tests are cramped up together.
School's becoming like a chore these past few days. I felt like I'm dragging myself out of bed every morning and the tendency to not attend class or have a partial is highly there. devil's mind more like it. Especially when your close friends are not even in school! I guessed all I need is enough spirit to start the day with so that I can get by the day simply. First step; to get sufficient sleep! I think I badly need that since I have been sleeping at 4+am for the past 2 days and I could only manage 2hours of sleep to last me throughout the day.. how like that?! @.@

You know the other day I went to catch the NEshow with boo. And apparently someone's more patriotic on the NEshow rather than the real National Day itself. HAHAHA He didn't bring his camera of all things and we couldn't take nice pictures because we had to depend solely on my poor phone. But still, it was great. And nvm with the fake parliament or president, and nvm with the crowd or the hot scorching weather in the afternoon while waiting for the show to start because when you have great company, it would still be awesome. =D
Im just glad everything's fine. And what I truly liked about us is that we always managed to talk things out rather than leave them hanging and avoiding it totally, like just now. It's nice when you the other one is there listening to your rantings and sometimes even if you behaved like a total bitch, he'd still be there trying to keep his cool hehe. yeah, I know I can be pretty bitchy when I got cranky.. right muhwehyung? HAHA like what that muhwehyung said, I'm really unpredictable and offensive when I'm cranky..I miss hanging out with those bunch. I felt extremely bad because we're all becoming distant from each other maybe because I haven't been initiating any meet-up or something like that. But does that really mean none of us can do so..I feel like everything we had together is going to waste. Ya, it sucks to see your buddy walk off further from you and it's harder watching them from the distance. It seems that we couldn't care less about each other any more.. what's becoming of us. really..
I think I'm gonna head the sheets now.
Goodnight world
..or rather, good morning.
4:58:00 AM

