NAF, 19
My stories, your entertainment.

"When there is nothing left, that is when you find out that love is all you need."



nattymoo nattymoo

Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Happy 2months baby!

my bitch UT3 is finally done and over with, no point discussing the answers so let’s just await the results lol. Ramadhan had announced its presence and here we go again - had been fasting diligently over the past few days and of course more to come. I didn't really feel it was draining to SOME people HAHAHA maybe because I haven't been doing any strenuous activities lah.. It’s just staying at home, doing some cleaning or watching cable on tv. And it's just going to school today for UTs. What's so tiring about it ah arief? HAHAHAAH

That boy just couldn't stop whining and complaining how tired he was and when we were in town in search of food to break fast, he kept looking at his phone for the time HAHAHAHA. And for the first time my pace of walking is really fast and that he needs to preserve his energy, he said. Even my niece and nephew can fast for the whole day and not whine and complain the whole entire time.. =P

And today's when I had to get my ass down to school as early as 8+am for UT. Apparently I had 2 UT today - and one was at 4.30pm. yayaya and we had like over 6hours of break in between papers wth. Friends went to catch a movie after I went home to get some stuff since I'm breaking fast outside. Power nap and help mum with the curtains. no no.. It’s not for Hari Raya yet, a little too early isn't it. Did I mention my eldest brother is tying the knot upcoming Saturday? It's just some get together for the family thingy and then everyone's going to break fast together.

Yay I'm meeting the crazy bunch of Taj, Jibby, Lee, Zawi tmr (later?) for dinner. oh and plus Saiful and Aina I think.. Jib's working at ION Orchard and he's been ranting about his colleague to us since the other day it was mad funny! We’re going to head down a little earlier to check out his workplace and colleague. heheee.

What else.. I can't wait to finally meet my girls again, Bytches next Monday. It's been quite some time since we last sit down for dinner and it's going to be mad awesome because everyone's going to be around yay.

uhhh I'm hitting the sheets already. Now I feel exhausted. Not waking up for pre-dawn meal later.

ok bye gdnight

1:06:00 AM