NAF, 19
My stories, your entertainment.

"When there is nothing left, that is when you find out that love is all you need."



nattymoo nattymoo

Sunday, May 24, 2009
It's not even the time of the month!

I think I've somewhat lost the vibes for blogging. But I don't want to dump aside this little space I've created over here, because it holds too much of the memories - both good and bad; I had over the past years. I guess I'll write in here whenever I've got time in my hands.

I feel really drained I always contemplate the things that I want to do. And I felt really shitty and miserable at times but I never could figure what trigger those emotions within me. I've never felt anything like this before and it's been pretty hard on me urgh fuck. just what the hell is wrong with me.. Fat, pls tell me.

sometimes my foul mood got the best of me and i think i've offended some really close friends, i'm truly sorry. it was not and never intended if in any way you feel disheartened by my actions and words. my deepest apology.

1:24:00 PM