Tuesday, March 17, 2009
I felt pretty awake now, bcos I've downed 2cans of redbull and I was puffing my night away. My day actually went pretty well, I'm glad. Breakfast with mumsy, cousin, aunt plus the little kiddos over at JP was a good start to a good today.. Oh boy, Iman grew up pretty fast I dont wanna see him grow any older bcos I feel that he wont be any cuter once he turned into a young kid like those naughty kids running around the supermarket like nobody's business and bumping into anything/anyone right infront of them and screaming their lungs away. that would really get on my nerves no matter how nice I'll try to be.. lol.
Went out to meet some crazy bunch of bytches, namely Pat, HuiCi, Loo-wees over at BoonLay hawker centre for a nice supper of BoonLay Power Nasi Lemak. ya, i didnt really mind the long queue bcos the thought of savoring the yummaye plate of rice with the specially fried chicken etc and yes the sambal - really puts out the tired body. haha. but urgh, sinful i supposed bcos afterall it's supper! it's nice having some really lunatics staying around your vicinity where you can just make impromtu plans for sleepover or supper. ya, like playing badminton at 4 in the morning and getting warned by 2cops who werent even in their full uniforms. HAH.
I think I better go revise the layout I came up with for the SLA booth. I just feel there's something missing..
urgh there's school really early tmr.. I think I shadnt sleep, in case I oversleep. bahhh.
pardon me for the weird chain of thoughts above, cos I dont think I'm feeling right.. heh. will update proper soon. with pictures that is.. from the recent event of Farewell as well as Steamboat with KPLs. =D
Gdnight earthlings.
3:28:00 AM

