NAF, 19
My stories, your entertainment.

"When there is nothing left, that is when you find out that love is all you need."



nattymoo nattymoo

Monday, February 16, 2009

Now now, departure to HK is only few days away. How time passes so quickly. Of course, me being just me, I havent get my ass down with packing yet because i dread it. And as a result to that, I received those constant naggings from mumsy. I think i'm gonna start with tomorrow. teehee.

Afterall, I need some sleep before the flight.

I don't want to be looking like a zombie at the airportwhat more in the wee hours that is.. D:



Anyways, I was on msn with Yap ZiQi just now -

Qi: Need to bring own toilet paper?
Naf: Ya.. that one to store in your mouth when you snore. HAHAHAHA.

WTF!

Qi: ahhh. I was thinking about bringing sleeping bag.
Qi: then sleep on the floor. ZZZZZ.
Naf: OMG, I'm quoting this on my blog. HAHAHAHA.


She's really something. hah. so dear girls who will be sharing room with her, kindly note that she wants no bed - she prefer sleeping on the floor. teeheehee.

Im still wide awake now. I suppose, a movie will do me good - to put me to sleep. Furthermore, I'm meeting the girls tomorrow - to buy some stuffs. yeehaa.

Ok bye! =B

1:53:00 AM